Last update: February 20, 2021
WE LIVE ONE LIFE, a limited company listed on the La Roche sur Yon Trade and Company Register under the number 893 646 331, whose head office is situated at 20 bis impasse du Grand Four – 85330 Noirmoutier-en-I’île, France (hereafter referred to as ‘WE LIVE ONE LIFE’), pledges to respect the provisions laid out by EU regulation n°2016/676 of the European Parliament and Council of 27th April 2016 in relation to the protection of individuals pertaining to personal data processing and the free movement of data, hereafter the ‘GDPR’ and to all the provisions in French law applicable to the subject, in particular law n°78-17 dated 6th January 1978 relating to IT, data and civil liberties, as amended.
WE LIVE ONE LIFE acts as data controller concerning the private data of its Clients and web users.
1-Processing and lawfulness of processing operations
1.1- Processing operations on personal data are principally collection, use and storage.
1.2 – Personal data is collected and processed by WE LIVE ONE LIFE on either one and/or another of the following data bases:
- your consent in particular in the use of service request forms available on the WE LIVE ONE LIFE website.
- the conclusion and application of the coaching service contract with WE LIVE ONE LIFE
- the legitimate interest of WE LIVE ONE LIFE, namely the economic and commercial interest of WE LIVE ONE LIFE.
2 – Types of personal data collected
The personal data held by WE LIVE ONE LIFE as data controller are essentially:
→ For Clients
Your surname and first name
Your email address
Your electronic signature
Your postal address
Your telephone number
Your image and your voice
Our discussions during the coaching sessions
→ For web users
Cookies (see article 8)
3 – Purposes of data processing
The data thus collected is used for the following purposes:
- the processing of your requests received via the WE LIVE ONE LIFE website (hereafter the Website)
- the signature and application of coaching services contracts concluded with the client and in particular the implementation of the coaching sessions and the supply of content
- the establishing of customer relationships
- satisfaction surveys
- the transmission of information about the activities of WE LIVE ONE LIFE
- marketing and prospecting operations
- WE LIVE ONE LIFE service improvement
- customary statistical compilation
4 – Private data recipients
Your personal data is used and held under strict conditions by WE LIVE ONE LIFE and its subcontractors and especially:
- its banking partner, STRIPE
- its contract signature processing company, DUBSADO
- its website host, SITEGROUND
5 – Duration of personal data retention
WE LIVE ONE LIFE pledges to respect the legal retention period for personal data:
- 3 years from the date of collection on prospection or from the last contact with the individual.
- the whole period covered by the contract for the client (then a 10-year-period of archival storage).
- 2 years from the last contact with the applicant or longer in case of express consent from the said applicant.
- 13 months for cookies and 25 months for data collected through cookies.
6 – Personal data tracking – transfer out of the European Union – Commercial transfer
The Personal data collected during coaching is stored in the European Union.
Personal data concerning the electronic signature and schedule management is processed by the US based.
7 – Security of your personal data
WE LIVE ONE LIFE pledges to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data conscientiously, namely in accordance with the level of protection laid out by the CNIL.
Nevertheless, you are reminded that WE LIVE ONE LIFE cannot pledge guarantees given the variations and architectural complexity of IT systems inherent to the internet and IT field.
8 – Cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file stored on a web user’s hard drive after visiting the Website.
Which cookies are concerned?
- Only the cookies which are necessary to the Website’s operation. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use the Website normally.
- Analytical cookies to improve the operation of the Website by analysing the use and performances: Google Analytics.
For more information the web user can contact the WE LIVE ONE LIFE data protection advisor on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How long is data held?
Data is held for a maximum period of 13 months. After this period the web user’s consent must be obtained again.
How to adjust browser settings?
To deactivate cookies, select the appropriate settings in the browser.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- chose the ‘tool’ menu and then ‘options,
- click on the icon ‘privacy and security’
- find the tab on ‘history’ and select the desired options.
For Microsoft and Internet Explorer:
- open the ‘tools’ menu, then ‘internet options’,
- click on the ‘confidentiality’ tab then ‘advanced settings’.
- select the desired options
For Google Chrome:
- chose the ‘advanced settings’ menu then ‘content setting’.
- chose the ‘cookie’ menu and select ‘blocked’.
- select ‘Safari’, then, ‘preferences’ the ‘privacy’.
- select ‘block cookies’.
- go to ‘settings’ and then ‘preferences’, click on the advanced tab and then ‘cookies’.
- select ‘never accept cookies’.
For more information on cookies
For further details on cookies:
9 – Exercising your rights
You can, at any moment, exercise your rights to access, correction, erasure, restriction of processing, opposition and data portability, concerning the information you have supplied to WE LIVE ONE LIFE, by post to the aforementioned address.
A proof of identity may be required by WE LIVE ONE LIFE for the full exercise of your rights.
You are reminded by WE LIVE ONE LIFE that you can file a complaint with the CNIL on the following website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
10 – Post-mortem data processing
In compliance with articles 84 et seq. of the law of 6th January 1978 amended, the web user is notified that he/she can inform WE LIVE ONE LIFE of the provisions to be made in the management of his/her personal data after his/her death. The provisions can be addressed to email@example.com
11 – Amendments to the present document
WE LIVE ONE LIFE reserves the right to modify the present document according to the legal and reglementary provisions in this field. WE LIVE ONE LIFE will update its website www.weliveonelife.com upon their application.
WE LIVE ONE LIFE will take every reasonable business measure to inform all of its users of any substantial modification to the present data protection policy, namely via a notice on its website.
Nevertheless, you should regularly consult the present policy. To facilitate the tracking of changes, the date of the ‘last up-date’ is indicated at the beginning of the present document, which will refer to the date of application of the data protection policy.
To continue to access or use our services after the update implies your acceptance. If you do not accept the updated data protection policy, you must stop all access to and use of our services.