Dr Daniel Stickler is an author, speaker and medical pioneer in human optimisation.
While working as a vascular surgeon he came to the conclusion that the traditional approach to medicine – i.e. dealing with ailments as they arise – is not the optimum approach for long term health.
He now focuses on improving health through epigenetics and lifestyle optimisation.
He is the Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer of The Apeiron Center for Human Potential (Apeiron meaning Limitless) and is the visionary pioneer behind systems-based precision lifestyle medicine, which is a new paradigm that redefines medicine from the old symptoms-based disease model to one of limitless peak performance.
His work now focuses on longevity, epigenetics and lifestyle optimization and along with his work at the Apeiron Center, he is the Medical Director for the Neurohacker Collective, a Consultant for Google on epigenetics, wearables and AI in healthcare, and a guest lecturer at Stanford University on Epigenetics in Clinical Practice.
He is also an author, speaker, blogger, and host of the Ironman Executive podcast.
Epigenetics is the science of how your genes interact with the environment. It is where nature and nurture merge to create the on-going expression of you. The cornerstone of a limitless life is knowing your genetic code and how that code interacts with the environment.
In other words, who you are is dependent not just on the genes you were born with but how those genes interface with your environment, and how your environment influences how your genes express. That dynamic interaction is what creates who you are and how you function and feel in your life.
The knowledge in this episode will open your mind on this fascinating field and what it means in the possibilities that exist to optimize your health and performance based on your own precision DNA blueprint. We also cover Dr Daniel Stickler’s professional reinvention, his keystone habits and the rituals he recommends to unlock optimal performance.
- Dr. Stickler’s LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drstickler/
- Dr. Stickler’s website: Apeiron Center
- Apeiron.Academy https://apeiron.academy/ To learn more about being a Certified Epigenetics Performance Coach
- Dr. Stickler’s podcast channel: The Ironman Executive Podcast
- Dr. Stickler’s books recommendations
- A government funded study of human genetic development: The Human Genome Project
- Garmin Fitness and Lifestyle watches https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/c10002-p1.html
- Apeiron Zoh Collective Community Learn More Here https://www.lifeofexcellence.io/main-zoh
If you are ready to create a more intentional and regret-free life and career that unlocks your unique potential and lights you up, start here!